Here is what the family is looking for:
1. A lady aged over 21 – no maximum age.
2. Native Spanish speaker.
3. Cheerful and sociable.
4. We do not need someone who speaks good English – this is an opportunity for them to learn!
5. Willing to speak to our family in Spanish.
6. Someone who enjoys living in a family and likes children.
7. Willing to look after the children for a few hours a week (no more than 8 hours).
8. Able to cook and willing to help with some meal preparation.
9. Willing to go into Elizabeth (7 years) and Leo’s (5 years) school once a week to talk to the children in Spanish.
10. Willing to pay for own flights.
In return the family offers you:
1. A private living suite with bedroom, bathroom, TV, internet connection and office.
2. Free food and accommodation.
3. No domestic or housekeeping work apart from some meal preparation.
4. Part-time English tuition – 2 x 3 hour English classes per week at a College nearby.
5. Chance to live as part of a large and happy British family!
6. The family loves to visit different places at the weekend and will take the lady with them if she wishes to come!
If you are interested, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenerife Job Training works developing Educational Tourism in The Canary Islands, Spain. We offer opportunities to learn by travelling and travelling to learn, hosting travellers here in the Canary Islands and also sending abroad students. We also make teachers and adult learners have adventures believing in the power of travelling: We offer quality internships options for VET and University’s students. We are an experienced Erasmus intermediary organisation. We have experience as partners in KA2 projects for more than 12 years. We organise Erasmus staff training mobility courses in Tenerife, based on non-formal education. We are tourist intermediators for educational trips & experiences in The Canary Islands. Dream of a powerful reason to travel by learning and let us help you.