Erasmus Teachers Training course for the Romanian-American University
25 de mayo del 2021 Teachers training courses
Educational training program - 11 participants
Preparing students for the global workplace; theory and practice.
ROMANIAN-AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, ROMANIA
Tenerife from the 14th to the 21st May 2021
Official language of the program: English
May 14th: Friday: Arrival – Pick up transfer service from south airport Reina Sofia to hotel
May 15th: Saturday:
- Cultural activity to visit the most interesting places: Island tour with English guide and minibus service, including lunch. Full day trip from 8.45am to 5pm. Two minibuses of 7 seats each.
- Pick up across the street in front of Gala Hotel: Hotel Playa Azul Apartments at 9.45am:
- Pick up point: https://goo.gl/maps/R9nCs1eoQ1pVnF749
- Company name offering the service: VIAJES TEIDE
May 16th: Sunday day off
May 17th: Monday:
- 9.30am Meeting with TJT team at reception. Private meeting room at the hotel
- Ice breaker & introduction and training program overview
- Managing Erasmus practical documentation requirements before and after the mobility.
- Connections & communication with more than 150 enterprises hosting students on the island and the right coordination of the placement.
- 11am to 1pm: Visit to Adeje old town historic route. Guided by the town hall protocol manager. Offered in Romanian language with cooperation of the Romanian consulate.
May 18th: Tuesday: 9.15am at the same hotel Gala meeting room
- How to manage students’ placements abroad
- Key factors for selecting the students: attitudes, diversity, accessibility, and inclusion.
- Conflicts and solved situations while the students are abroad.
- Health issues and the importance of insurances for the students.
- Cultural shock importance to the students hosted.
- Diversity of nationalities hosted all over Europe in Tenerife and the cultural impact on the student.
11am to 1pm: Visit to a Banana Plantation.
Guided visit including a banana products tasting.
May 19th: Wednesday:
Meeting at 9.30am hotel reception: Visit to Tenerife Top Training at 10am:
A high performance sport center, is one of our hosting companies hosting students:
May 20th: Thursday:
Hotel reception meeting at 9.30am: Visit to the University of La Laguna at 10.30am
- Meeting with the representatives Economy, business and tourism faculty.
- International programmes
- Communication strategies and cooperation
- Final meeting. Reflections. Evaluation
May 21st Friday: Departure – Pick up service transfer from hotel to south airport Reina Sofia. Pick up hotel time: approximate 16.15pm .
COVID INFORMATION TRAVELLING TO TENERIFE, please read it here: https://www.webtenerife.co.uk/blog/coronavirus/
/ Erasmus / Teachers training courses / European Projects