The Lifelong Learning Programme: education and training opportunities for all. The European Commission’s Lifelong Learning Programme enables people at all stages of their lives to take part in stimulating learning experiences, as well as helping to develop the education and training sector across Europe.
Since 2009 Tenerife Job Training has actively participating as intermediary organisation receiving participants in Tenerife:
- 2010 BIC Nordtüringen, Alemania: “EU-Kompetenz für Personen in Erstausbildung II”
- 2010 Stredni Skola, Rep.Checa : “The Mobility for the students SSCR in the hotels in Spain and Greece”
- 2010 Liljaskolan, Sweden: “Tourism and sport traning mobilities”
- 2011 Stredni Skola, Rep.Checa: “The mobility for students Stredni Skoly Cestovniho Ruchu, Roznov p.R. in the in the hotels in UK, Greece and Spain”
- 2011 Fundaçao Odemira, Portugal: “Europa, uma oportunidade para os jovens professionais”
- 2011 South Nottingham College, UK: “Real Experience Nottingham to Tenerife”
- 2011 Liljaskolan, Sweden: “Tourism and sport traning mobilities”
- 2011 Galway Technical Institute, Ireland: “MAKE: Mobility Abroad for Knowledge & Experience”
- 2012 Mission Insertion Jeunes, New Caledonie: “MOB-ISLANDS”
- 2012 South Nottingham College, UK: “Real Experience Nottingham to Tenerife”
- 2012 Liljaskolan, Sweden: “Tourism and sport traning mobilities”
- 2013 Escola Secundária de D.Dinis de Santo Tirso, Portugal: “EPFF - Formaçao sem Fronteiras”
- 2013 Escola de Tecnologia y Gestao Barcelos, Portugal: “Vivencias profissionais e cidadania euro peia”
- 2013 Kenwerk-EU Moveabroad, Netherlands: “EUmoveabroad 4 mobility in VET”
- 2013 Galway Technical Institute, Ireland: “MAKE-2: Mobility Abroad for Knowledge & Experience”.
- 2013 Liljaskolan, Sweden: “Tourism and sport traning mobilities”
- 2014 Escola de Tecnología y Gestao Barcelos, Portugal
- 2014 Liljaskolan y Nacka Gymnasium, Sweden
- 2014 Galway Technical Institute, Ireland
- 2014 Instituto d’Instruzione Superiore Panzini, Italy
- 2014 Tartu vocational Educational Center, Estonia
- 2014 Mission d’Insertion des Jeunes, Nueva Caledonia
- 2014 Citaverde College , Sporeto, The Netherlands
- 2015 Empresa Municipal de Educaçao y Cultura de Barcelos, Portugal “Formar Para Integrar Una Vida Activa”
- 2015 Longford and Westmeath Education and Training, Ireland “Recent Graduates to Work”
- 2015 Centro de Estudos y Formaçao Aquiles Estaço CEFAE, Portugal “The Time is Now”
- 2015 Citaverde College, Nehterlands, Erasmus+project 2014-1-NL01-KA102-000285
- 2015 Galway Technical Institute, Ireland. “Mobility Abroad for Knowledge and Experience”.
- 2015 Tartu Vocational Educational Center, Estonia “Valuable Experiecces from Europe”.
- 2015 Mission D’Insertion Des Jeunes, New Caledonia.
- 2016 y 2017 Galway Technical Institute, Ireland. Project Number 2014-1-IE01-KA102-000052
- 2016 y 2017 Longford & Westmeath Education & training. Project number 2015-1-IE01-KA102-008573
- 2016 Liljaskolan Forestal. Project Number 2015-1-SE01-KA102-012200-2
- 2016 Estonia Tartu Vocational School. Project Number 2015-1-E01-KA102-013334
- 2016 EPFA Portugal.Project Number KA1 2015-1-PT01-.KA 1 02-012753
- 2016 y 2017 Nacka Gymnasium. Project Number 2015-1-SE01-KA102-012081
- 2016 y 2017 Goodwill School. Project Number 2016-1-CZ01-KA102-023080
- 2016 Escola Tecnologica de Barcelos. Project number 2014-PT01-KA102-00169
- 2016 y 2017 Jámtlands Gymnasiumforum. Project number 2016-SE01-KAI02-021940
- 2017 Templemore College. Project number 2016-1-01-KA102-01
Our mission is to provide students and young professionals with the opportunity to gain international working experience that will foster professional development and personal growth via affordable, pre-professional internships. I believe that learning in a hands-on environment, while living in a foreign country, will encourage a broader understanding of the world, the individual and the business world.
Your institution can rely on us the following services:
- Transfer upon arrival and departure.
- Search of the best internship available according to the student´s profile.
- Follow up of the student with personal visits every two weeks.
- Linguistic lessons by professionals.
- Cultural, sport and fun activities.
- Reports, agreements, certifications and any official document needed by the sending institution.
LILJASKOLAN VÄNNÄS GYMNASIUM
Střední škola cestovního ruchu a Jazyková škola , Roznov, Zchec Republic
Galway Technical Institute, Ireland
Escuela de Hostelería y Turismo de Oporto, Portugal
SMS Spanish Experience
Hâute École de la Ville de Liège, Belgium
ERASMUS + A NEW PROGRAM FOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING (2014-2020)
Erasmus + (2014-2020) is the new 16 billion euro catch-all framework program for education, training, youth and sport. It is built on the well-known and respected EU brand of the highly successful Erasmus student exchange program.
The new program has an enhanced focus on student and educator mobility, reform of existing overlapping structures and greater cooperation in the field of education with non-EU countries. It is intended to all European students, trainees, teachers, trainers and youth. Up to 5 million persons will beneficiate from EU subventions for getting education or training experience abroad between 2014-2020 - twice as many people as today.
The framework brings together the Lifelong Learning Program (Leonardo, Comenius, Grundtvig, Erasmus and Jean Monnet actions), Youth in Action and five other international programs including Erasmus Mundus and
Tempus into one single, simplified and modern program. The focus is on formal and informal learning across EU borders to improve the skills and employability of students, educators and workers.
The main objective of Erasmus + is to improve employability of the youth by acquiring supplementary competences appreciated by employers, as well as improving their language skills and flexibility.